Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Vander!


Today I wanted to take a few moments to wish my sweet, wonderful dog a Happy Birthday. :)

To celebrate what a loving, adorable companion he is, here are some of the things I love best about him:
  • He is always happy to see me walk through the door, even if I have only stepped out to grab the mail.



  • He is the first to sense something is wrong and try to cheer me up.




  • He is extremely playful and always does something to make me laugh. (Video )




  • He has seen me on my best and worst days and still loves me.



  • He cuddles with me on our sleep-in days.




  • He likes to stay close to me so much that he’s always underfoot or following me into the bathroom. LOL



  • He loves to play fetch. (Video)



  • He has SO much fun swimming.(Video)




Like many dog owners, I could go on and on about what makes my dog so special to me. For now, I will summarize and say that he has been my best and truest companion for the past five years. I have seen people come and go in my life during that time, but he has always been beside me, for which I am truly greatful.

Love you Vander!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment