Monday, May 21, 2012

How Nerdy Are You?


A friend of mine posted a link to this nerd quiz today. She scored a whopping 98%, aka: Supreme Nerd God; so of course, I had to take the quiz for myself. :)

While I knew I would never be on par with her high level, I hoped to score at least a 50%. The quiz seemed like your basic personality-type quiz when I started. However, about halfway through, I came across some questions that had me a little scared. I mean, it would be horrific if I only scored a 30%! People would think I am an art major or something! (no offense to anyone who is/was an art major)

I clicked the submit button, and the results page popped up with this:

I am nerdier than 74% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

74% - Mid-ranking nerd. Not bad, I can live with that. :)

So, that was my fun five minute break for the afternoon. Now I am going to go back to work and finish writing a section of courseware on data graphics. Have a great afternoon!

Btw… you know you are going to want to find out what your ranking is now! Don’t deny it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment