Monday, October 6, 2014

Back from Maternity Leave


I knew being pregnant and having a baby would keep me busy, but I didn’t realize how busy until I was in the middle of everything. :) My pregnancy has now come and gone, and my sweet, adorable boy is here. My two months of maternity leave are also over, and with that, things are starting to take on a regular schedule again.

There are many good things about having a more normal schedule. One of them is that I am finding a few moments here and there to actually write blog posts again. Huzzah!

Over the next few weeks, I will try to catch up on events that happened during and just after my pregnancy, as well as writing about some of the fun vineyards that I am visiting, now that I am back on the VA wine trails.

Just a heads up, I will have pictures of the vineyards and other locations for my posts. However, you can also expect to see quite a few baby pictures – because taking pictures of my son is quite addicting. I will try not to overdo it, but I make no promises. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment