Thursday, February 9, 2012

Carytown Cupcakes


One of my favorite things to do in Richmond is walk around Carytown. Not only is it filled with tons of fun shops, you can always find something or someone of interest there. Nestled on a side street is an audacious little shop called Carytown Cupcakes.

This gourmet bakery makes some of the best cupcakes I have ever had, and I am not a big cupcake or cake enthusiast. I will not gush over how every cupcake is delicious, because there are a few that I do not like. However, their red velvet cupcake is truly to-die-for.

Here is a list of the other Carytown Cupcake flavors that I love:
- Hummingbird
- Carrot
- Dirt
- Apple
- Oreo
- Samoa
- Raspberry Champagne

If you live in, or are traveling through, Richmond, you simply must visit this shop. If you are on a tight budget, keep your eyes open on Living Social, because they post half-off coupons from time to time. Then you can bring home a box of goodies, like the ones below:


(left to right cupcake flavors: first row - dirt, hummingbird, and apple. second row - chocolate, smores, and carrot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment