Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jax Says "Hello World"


I want to take a moment to introduce my son, Jax.

Jax arrived with lots of fanfare at the end of July. He was one big baby (9 pounds 7 ounces) and continues to be in the 90th percentile for his age. How did little old me end up with such a big kid? I get to blame my husband’s side of the family for that. LOL

Jax looks a LOT like his daddy:

Jax/Dan

Though, he does have my eyes and many of my expressions:

Jax/Erin

You will see and hear stories about this kiddo pretty often because he is kind of a big deal in our family (as he is our first born, as well as the first grandbaby on both sides of our family).

We have already introduced him to Virginia wine (just visiting, not drinking yet), and pictures of him will definitely pop up in my winery reviews. Don’t worry though, we will not let him be one of those annoying kids at the vineyard. We are already teaching Jax vineyard etiquette, to make sure he grows up with a love and respect for the land and the vines.


Time for a nap until my next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment