Wednesday, May 9, 2012

VA Wine Trail – Pearmund Cellars and Hidden Brook Winery

Two more caches are live for the VA Wine Trail geocaches!

My fellow wine and geocaching enthusiast, Dani, planted a fun cache at Pearmund Cellars last week. You can find the coordinates and hints here.

Over the weekend, my boyfriend, Dan, got to hide his first cache at Hidden Brook Winery. The details for this cache can be found here.

Reviews of the vineyards that Dan and I visited will be posted shortly, so be sure to come back and check them out. A couple of the wineries had a really unique beverage that I cannot wait to tell you about!

Please remember to respect the winery business hours when geocaching, and be sure to have a great time!

If you have no idea what a geocache is, learn all about it in my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment